MINIMUM 3 NIGHT STAY
As we run a computerised diary, please note all bookings are to be made online by guests. Please use the ORANGE ‘Check Availability & Book’ button – thank you.
Check In: From 4:00 PM (onwards)
Check Out: By 10:00 AM (to allow cleaning access)
Lodges sleep a maximum of 4 people, plus an infant under 2 years old in a travel cot.
If cancelled up to 30 days prior to the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled thereafter, or in the case of a no-show, the total price will be charged.
No deposit required. Payment by BACS or card – valid details to be given at time of booking, along with full address and contact telephone number. Payment will be taken 30 days in advance of your arrival date. We accept all major credit cards : Visa, Euro/MasterCard, Switch.
Group Bookings – owing to this being a quiet rural retreat, please note we do welcome group bookings for parties and celebrations, but ask that you take exclusivity of the site and all 3 lodges. An upfront payment by BACS is required for all group bookings, together with a refundable damage deposit. Please contact us if you would like to arrange this.
Rules and Regulations
We kindly ask that you during your stay you follow our site rules provided in your Welcome Pack, these include :
- NO smoking inside lodges
- Strictly NO dogs / pets / visitors
- Follow check-in / out times and procedures
- Please respect our lovely site, your fellow guests, our livestock and wildlife. This is our home as well as your holiday site.
- Please observe gate signs and be aware that livestock may be roaming in the surrounding fields, so please do not open gates or enter fields
- No music or loud noise outside after 10pm or before 8am
- If you are arriving / exiting at anti-social times, please do so as quietly as possible to avoid disturbing other guests
- Please pick up your litter and cigarette butts so that the site is kept clean and tidy for all to enjoy and to keep our wildlife safe
- Please report any incidents that occur
- Cash can be left for any incidentals such as glasses / crockery
- Other damages will be assessed and you may be liable depending on the nature of the damage / cause
- From £125 per night per lodge
(minimum 3 night stay)